Adidas Patrice Bergeron Jersey | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Oct 9 '18
Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will make $790 Justin Blackmon Jersey ,000 next season after signing with the club as an exclusive rights free agent.

Gordon returned to the Browns and played five games last season following an NFL suspension and a lengthy rehab stint. Gordon, 27, is expected to report for the team's offseason workout program Monday. He's eligible to be a restricted free agent in 2019.

Gordon has cost himself multi-million dollar contracts because of his addictions to drugs and alcohol. He led the league with 1,646 yards receiving in 2012 and was an All-Pro in 2013, but he's played just 10 games over the past four seasons.

The Browns are hoping Gordon can stay clean Randall Cobb Jersey , contribute and pair with newly signed Pro Bowl wide receiver Jarvis Landry, who signed a five-year, $75 million contract Friday.

After being re-instated last season, Gordon caught 18 passes for 335 yards and one touchdown.

With the preseason winding down, Los Angeles Chargers rookie safety Derwin James is getting closer and closer to earning a starting job.

According to Greg Beacham of the Associated Press Ryan Murray Jersey , Chargers defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said Monday that James could indeed get the starting nod next to Jahleel Addae for L.A.’s opener against the Kansas City Chiefs.

“You can see his confidence growing in the system,” Bradley said. “If he makes a mistake, now he knows. He’ll come over and go, ‘That was on me.’ I couldn’t say that a couple of weeks ago.”

Though it’s regularly the case that Top 20 picks in the NFL Draft become instantaneous starters for their newest professional football teams, it’s never a given.

Quarterbacks routinely don’t start right away. Players such as Vernon Gholston and Dion Jordan never started as rookies (or hardly at all) for the teams that drafted them in the Top 10.

The Chargers have given James every chance to quickly up to speed. He’s played more snaps than any other defender on the team’s roster through three preseason games. James started the Chargers’ third preseason game against New Orleans after Desmond King and Jaylen Watkins started the first two weeks.

For James to be nearing the starting lineup as a rookie for a team that ranked third in total defense last season is a strong indication of his growth so far.

“I feel like the more reps I get Adidas Patrice Bergeron Jersey , the more knowledge will come,” James said. “Gus does a great job of saying, ‘When you’re uncomfortable, that’s when you get the most growth.’ Right now I’m kind of uncomfortable, and I feel like I’m getting better each day.”

Womens Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo