he midst and well continue racing forwards. Wholeslae Je | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jun 25 '19
EAST LANSING, Mich. Cheap Nets Jerseys . -- Michigan State needs Eron Harris to score, and do some of it with 3-point shots instead of most often choosing to dribble and drive to the basket.Ive been trying to figure it out, he said after he started the scoring in each half by making multiple 3-pointers to help the Spartans stay in front throughout and beat Tennessee Tech 71-63 Saturday at the Breslin Center.Harris, a senior guard, hit a trio of 3-pointers early in the first half, and two early in the second half and scored 20 points. He was 5 of 11 from behind the 3-point line.It seemed like every time we made a push, Eron Harris answered it, Tennessee Tech coach Steve Payne said.Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said Harris heeded the 3-point shot request, and played well while Izzo shuffled lineups due to multiple injuries and 28 fouls being called on the Spartans.If I looked frustrated, I probably was, Izzo said. We had some bizarre lineups in my dreams I didnt have. In my nightmares I didnt have. We got a win though, and we went to Eron and ran some things for him. He played pretty good.Junior guard Aleksa Jugovic, the top scorer for the Golden Eagles (4-7) this season at 17 points per game, scored 14 on 4-of-13 shooting. Senior guard Kajon Mack scored 12 points.Michigan State freshman center Nick Ward, who scored 10 points, bothered and blocked shots on the defensive end and scored inside to help the Spartans (7-4) build a 58-44 lead with 11:29 remaining. Foul trouble limited him to 12 minutes.Michigan State led by 18 points five minutes into the game, but Tennessee Tech trimmed it to 10 by halftime and closed it to single digits in the games final minute.Thats a good team, Izzo said. We had them down by 18 a couple of times, and it was a case where if you can get them down by 20 it becomes 30. But they didnt let that happen.BIG PICTURETENNESSEE TECH: The Golden Eagles came in averaging 76.2 points per game on 43 percent shooting, but managed just 27 points on 35 percent shooting in the first half to trail by 10. They improved to 40 percent in the second half.MICHIGAN STATE: The injury-hampered Spartans played without two recent starters, sophomore guard Matt McQuaid (concussion symptoms) and freshman forward Miles Bridges (ankle), but had more than enough for Tennessee Tech. McQuaid should be back this week, and Bridges, whose 16.7 points per game average leads the team, could return by next weekend.SMITH-IZZOMichigan State coach Tom Izzo received the USBWA Dean Smith Award in a short ceremony before the game. The award goes to the individual who embodies the spirit and values of the late North Carolina coach. Izzo was named the winner in October.FREE THROWSThe Spartans made 17 of 30 free throws (56.7 percent) and came into the game shooting 62 percent for the season.We are going to start making them or Im going to get fined, Izzo said. That 20 hours (of practice time allowed each week) is going to turn into 20 hours just on free throws.UP NEXTTENNESSEE TECH: The Golden Eagles head back to their home state, but stay on the road when they take on the big school back home, the University of Tennessee on Tuesday.MICHIGAN STATE: The Spartans, three games into a five-game stretch of home games, hit the practice floor for a week and take finals before hosting Northeastern on Dec. 18. Wholesale Nets Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Cheap Brooklyn Nets Jerseys . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.cheapnetsjerseys.com/ . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Lewis Hamilton hopes Mercedes will not feel the need to implement team orders following his last-lap collision with Nico Rosberg at the Austrian Grand Prix.The team was set for a one-two victory until the second corner of the final lap when Hamilton found himself pushed wide as he tried to overtake Rosberg around the outside. As Hamilton turned in, Rosberg continued forward and the two made contact, resulting in Rosberg dropping to fourth around the remainder of the lap with a broken front wing.After the race team boss Toto Wolff said team orders would now be considered ahead of the British Grand Prix to prevent a repeat, but Hamilton hopes it will not be necessary.I wouldnt say my heart sinks [when I hear they are talking about team orders], it takes a lot to get my heart to sink but I want to race, he said. I grew up wanting to race, and to get to Formula One and race the best and be the best by out driving another individual.I think they showed a replay of maybe Michael [Schumacher] and Barrichello many years ago [2002 in Austria] and I was disappointed as a fan back then and we never want to see team orders like that ever happen.The great thing is that Toto and Niki [Lauda] have been great these past three years in allowing us to race and thats what racing is about, and its not always going to be blue skies and perfect, but thats motor racing. Every engineer and mechanic has been through Formula Ford, Formula Renault and the different categories and seen the goods and the bads and they know that these things can happen. Cheap Nets Jerseys China. Were driving at 200+mph and you expect us to drive around and never, ever, ever have a problem? I doubt it. So I hope that it doesnt change and I hope that we can continue to race. Thats just my honest opinion from my love of this sport.Hamilton said he did not want to start attributing blame, but made clear that he felt he had left Rosberg enough space.I dont really know what to say about it, its not something I go out to get involved in. I dont go out to get caught in a collision. Today as you could see I drove as wide as possible within the white lines, so I left a lot of space. Three cars could have come on the inside of me there so... For sure as a team boss and for the team, the team want to finish first and second and thats our goal, thats my goal and obviously I want to be at the front of that 1-2.But certain circumstances have led us to where we are today and we have a lot more races ahead and were going to continue to race. Im fighting for the world championship so were going to keep fighting and hopefully through these experiences there will hopefully be no more or a lot less than what weve had so far this year. Hopefully they are just a blip in the midst and well continue racing forwards. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo