send Leolin Zas off? Comment below or Tweet us @SkySp | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
q123
q123 Jun 25 '19
Max Verstappen said it was funny to be the centre of attention at the drivers briefing on Friday at the U. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys .S. Grand Prix.For the second time this season, Verstappens driving standards were discussed at length in the Friday briefing with FIA race director Charlie Whiting. The main issue of contention was moving under braking while defending position, following his defence against Lewis Hamilton in Japan, and Whiting issued a clarification on Saturday about what is considered acceptable.Asked if he was surprised by the FIA clarification, Verstappen said: If so many people are complaining, it is never a surprise.Verstappen revealed that he defended himself during the drivers briefing but spent most of the time listening to the other drivers complaints.It is funny. I mean, I was just listening to it, and at the end everybody can have his own opinion, so thats it.I did say some things, but at the end it doesnt really make a lot of difference does it? So yeah...for sure I speak for myself, what I think is right, that is what I did. Cheap Titans Jerseys . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St.Stormers winger Leolin Zas was shown a red card for this hit, but he claims he slipped. Did the referee make the right call? Zas was shown a red card in the 56th minute for a clumsy mid-air collision with Wallaby fly-half Bernard Foley, and the sending off came when the Stormers were 20-18 ahead. The South Africans were later 30-25 to the good with two minutes remaining when flanker Michael Hooper burrowed over the line to clinch a win for the Waratahs in a heated game at Newlands.Red cards are always contentious, and this was no different as Zas claimed he slippeed when trying to go up for the ball. Wholesale Titans Jerseys. The referee was unmoved, and the Waratahs used the extra man to their advantage as they came from behind for the win. Click on the video above to watch the incident.Do you think it was the right call to send Leolin Zas off? Comment below or Tweet us @SkySportsRugby to share your views. Also See: Super Rugby home Super Rugby fixtures Rugby on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRugby Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' ' 
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo