Sweet, at the tip of the mouth | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
ylq
ylq Oct 5 '18
Sweet, at the tip of the mouth, quietly bloom., add more effort, just run away!" I and the classmates ran on the playground, not sleepy, the drops of sweat on the tip of the hair fell quietly, the hot sun burned tirelessly We, the loss of water accelerated, caused a black and black front, almost fell a few times, but the will is still struggling. Seeing everyone, all exhausted, every step is full of difficulties, but the instructors in front of us, but still more than enough to surpass us, while, the instructor gave an order: "Well, let's go drink first!" This "sacred decree" is like a timely rain falling on us who are full of heat and madness Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, looking forward to the water, and can not help but fill the entrance. And I, also one of them, can go to the rest area, I can't help but be dumbfounded, the water has been robbed! I am angry with my own speed Marlboro Menthol 100S, and I am also annoyed by the selfishness of others, and more annoyed by the instructor's "devil training"! I walked back to the playground, but I found myself dry and borrowed from others. Everyone was tired too! But what can I do, I have too bow his head. "How can this be done, this bottle of water for you!" "Give me?" I was surprised, how is he so kind? "You are still afraid that I will not be poisoned, drink!" I took the wa... is this what he bought? Open the bottle cap and pour the cool water into the mouth. The coldness of the moment fills the heart, cools the troubles and anger in the heart, and everything disappears. Some are just the sweetness left after the ice water flows. How can this...? The colorless and tasteless water is no stranger, but now the inexplicable sweetness... What is it? In the meantime, the hint of freshness of the tip of the nose not only made me one of them, but also saw everythioma in life, what makes it exist? Presumably, only this will make the atmosphere of the unpredictable, can melt the coolness of the heart... Love, in fact, is around us. Everyone has love, but the way of love is different: love, stern love, kind love... . Whether it is good or bad, they all com love for you. If you are uncomfortable on the road, strange uncles or aunts will greet you Cigarettes Online, this love is concerned. If you walk on the street, you can also see the love of parents for their childrs different and the way of expression is different Marlboro Gold Pack. Many of the articles we have learned are not a little boy who has broken his leg because of playing the ball. The classmate took him home together. The little boy saw his father and burst into tears in front of him, but the father did not care. But what I didn't expect was that the father looked back at him at the corner and made the little boy very moved. Even his friends felt very moved. In fact, each person's expression of love is different, anes and expresses differently. But in fact, as long as you feel with your heart Marlboro Red, love is 
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo